Dylan O’brien attends the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards.

(Source: wesleystattoo, via crissargent)




Dylan O’Brien attends the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards.

Dylan O’Brien attends the 2014 MTV Video Music Awards.

(Source: joshutchersonn, via daniesharman)





dylanships:

Teen Wolf AU: Autocorrect always fucks things up. Except when it doesn’t. based on this

Happy birthday Jessy!!! I love you. Always stay rad! 

(Source: hellasterek, via stileslovesderek)



beaconhillsgifs:

3x09 vs. 4x09

(via dylanoswag)




I know you’re saying something but your scruff is distracting me

(Source: teamsciles, via guardianhelena)







I'm gonna make scones and tea with my scarf.


Some time in 2013, I decided to watch a little show called Teen Wolf. It has since consumed every part of my life and I have never looked back. I'm currently in a state of missing Isaac Lahey more than anything. This blog is 98% Teen wolf all the time. The other 2% is dispersed unevenly among Marvel, Disney, and musicals. Forever in love with a beautiful banshee, a curly haired werewolf, a kickass werecoyote, a grumpy sour wolf, the new town deputy, and a sarcastic human.